The future of the built environment (sensors, AI, IoT) depends on data. Data requires communication systems. Comms requires bandwidth, Internet access, security and energy.
Due to its distributed intelligence architecture only the BRIM system ensures that the monitoring and control from sensors is optimised, the client’s network is kept secure and energy consumption is minimised.
- Energy demand management is fine grained- choose for rooms and across the building.
- Manages the risk of rogue sensor behaviour to protect integrity of data and comms network (such as erratic data overloading of comms network)
- Sensing, monitoring and control operates at the last optimised setting if the Internet fails.
- Minimal delay in monitoring and control of devices and the transmission of data.
- Low bandwidth usage -Transmit only the data required and act locally, report globally.
- Reliable transmission of data.